About Your Pet Stop
Owners-Doug and Sherry DeNeuiDoug and Sherry DeNeui have been the owners of Your Pet Stop since 2007. They live on a farm near Chancellor SD and love the country life. Doug raises homing pigeons as a hobby and they both enjoy having chickens and ducks roaming freely around their farm.
Doug grew up on a farm and operated his own farm operation for over 30 years. During his farming career, he milked cows and raised cattle and hogs. Caring for animals his entire life has given him lots of first hand animal nutrition knowledge. Doug has also worked in production of bulk feed for farm animals where he gained knowledge of the individual ingredients that go into animal feed and the reasons for each ingredient. Many of these same ingredients are used in pet food.
Store Ambassador-AnniAnni is a sweet Pekingese that came from one of the local rescue organizations. She has been a part of our store since she was 10 weeks old and has won the hearts of many customers both two-legged and four-legged. She loves attention from our customers and enjoys meeting other pets that visit our store. Anni is in the store during weekdays and may meet you at the door or sit on your foot as you check out. She loves making new friends. Her favorite treat at the store is definitely lamb lung!
Our Business Beliefs
- We specialize in wholesome and healthy foods and treats for pets.
- We will not sell pets in our store as we encourage our customers to adopt pets from the local pet rescue organizations or directly from a reputable breeder.
- We will only carry quality products in our store.
- We strive to carry mostly local or USA produced products to help ensure safety and quality.
- We want to be your pet nutrition experts and love to help you with your pet questions.
- We are more than happy to take special orders on products we don't have in stock.
- We believe in providing great customer service and are here to serve our customers.